Lamin-X Fog Light Covers - Lamin-X CH123-1
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: CH123-1
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $22.00
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usualy ships in 2-3 business days
Lamin-X Fog Light Covers
Fog lights are exposed to the elements and located very low to the ground making them very vulnerable to sustain damage. Lamin-X Fog Light Covers are an impact resistant film that protects the lens from damage caused by rocks, stones, and other debris. Fog light covers also facilitate a unique custom appearance due to the fact that Lamin-X offers them in several different tint and color options. Fog light covers are available in tint, gunsmoke, clear, green, blue, amber, yellow, and even pink to create the custom appearance of your choice. The covers are die-cut, vehicle specific, and made in the USA. Lamin-X offers a limited 5 year warranty on their protective film products.
- Durable material
- Protects the fog light lens
- Different color options for a custom appearance
- Easy installation
- Vehicle specific application
- Precise die-cut technology
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a limited 5 year warranty
If this Lamin-X Fog Light Covers is not exactly what you are looking for to accessories your 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban, please don't give up just yet. Our catalog has huge variety of parts and accessories for your Chevrolet Suburban.
Lamin-X Fog Light Covers CH123-1 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
Lamin-X was founded in 2002 by Chris Wadle who was inspired by the incorporation of yellow headlights he observed being utilized in the automotive racing industry. He realized that this could be a very marketable concept and begin to develop a clear film product to introduce to the automotive aftermarket industry. The business was actually started using a spare bedroom in his house.
Lamin-X products are utilized in several industries including boating, construction, and automotive; just to mention a few. The lamin-X product line-up has grown leaps and bounds over the years and facilitates thousands of applications. The number of available colors that their products are produced in has also expanded immensely.
The advantage that Lamin-X has over their competitors is their attention to detail and their exceptional customer experience level. All products are precisely cut utilizing laser technology, backed by a five
Most of the products we offer are returnable. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. The item(s) must be in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Orders returned in a new, ready-to-sell condition will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and excluding any shipping costs.
Before returning an item please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found under your account. Upon your return approval you will receive an RMA# and instruction on how to proceed.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be shipped back in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Once the shipment is made, please email us with the tracking number.
- Merchandise must be in new and resalable condition. Must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on used, painted or altered merchandise.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, or on the shipping label.
- We do not reimburse for any installation or labor charge. No exceptions.
- Factory Defect or our error: Full refund including any original shipping and handling charges. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Customized Products: Window Tint, Lamin-X Films, Monogramming and embroidered logos on Dash Mat, Premier Floor Mats, and other customized or special order items cannot be returned or refunded except for defective items.
- Closeouts: All sales of closeout items are final, except for defective items.
- Customer ordering error, changed mind, etc.: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply.
- Exchanges: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply. Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. If you request that an item be replaced, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your returned product. Please allow 5-10 business days to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse. If you need the alternate item right away, we suggest placing a new order for the replacement product via our online shopping cart.
- Credit or Refund: A credit or refund will be issued after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. After inspection we will credit the card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes.
If you don't receive your refund within 10 business days of your returned package delivery, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that include your RMA number and original order number.