Lamin-X Turn Signal Covers
Select Your Vehicle
- Original Price:
$20.95 - $30.95
- Our Price: $17.66 - $25.46
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usualy ships in 2-3 business days
Lamin-X Turn Signal Covers are designed to protect the lens from the elements and road debris that can damage them. Covers can also can be utilized as a customizing option due to the fact that they are available in multiple tint and color options. Lamin-X Turn Signal Covers are available in clear, tint, gunsmoke, blue , yellow, amber, and green to create that unique look that you would like to achieve. The film is pre-cut for both the left and right turn signal utilizing laser technology to accomplish a specific vehicle match. Turn Signal Covers are covered by a 5 year limited warranty and are manufactured in the United States.
- Constructed utilizing durable material
- Protect the turn signal lens
- Different tint and color options
- Easy installation process
- Vehicle specific applications
- Perfect fit laser-cut technology
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a five limited year warranty
NotesTinting Lights may be illegal in your state, please check your state website for regulations.
Lamin-X Turn Signal Covers is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
- 1999 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1999 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1998 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1998 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1997 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1997 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1996 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1996 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1995 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1995 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1994 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1994 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1993 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1993 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
- 1992 BMW 3 Series; Sedan & Hatchback
- 1992 BMW 3 Series; Coupe & Cabrio
Lamin-X was founded in 2002 by Chris Wadle who was inspired by the incorporation of yellow headlights he observed being utilized in the automotive racing industry. He realized that this could be a very marketable concept and begin to develop a clear film product to introduce to the automotive aftermarket industry. The business was actually started using a spare bedroom in his house.
Lamin-X products are utilized in several industries including boating, construction, and automotive; just to mention a few. The lamin-X product line-up has grown leaps and bounds over the years and facilitates thousands of applications. The number of available colors that their products are produced in has also expanded immensely.
The advantage that Lamin-X has over their competitors is their attention to detail and their exceptional customer experience level. All products are precisely cut utilizing laser technology, backed by a five
Most of the products we offer are returnable. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. The item(s) must be in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Orders returned in a new, ready-to-sell condition will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and excluding any shipping costs.
Before returning an item please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found under your account. Upon your return approval you will receive an RMA# and instruction on how to proceed.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be shipped back in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Once the shipment is made, please email us with the tracking number.
- Merchandise must be in new and resalable condition. Must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on used, painted or altered merchandise.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, or on the shipping label.
- We do not reimburse for any installation or labor charge. No exceptions.
- Factory Defect or our error: Full refund including any original shipping and handling charges. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Customized Products: Window Tint, Lamin-X Films, Monogramming and embroidered logos on Dash Mat, Premier Floor Mats, and other customized or special order items cannot be returned or refunded except for defective items.
- Closeouts: All sales of closeout items are final, except for defective items.
- Customer ordering error, changed mind, etc.: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply.
- Exchanges: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply. Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. If you request that an item be replaced, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your returned product. Please allow 5-10 business days to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse. If you need the alternate item right away, we suggest placing a new order for the replacement product via our online shopping cart.
- Credit or Refund: A credit or refund will be issued after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. After inspection we will credit the card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes.
If you don't receive your refund within 10 business days of your returned package delivery, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that include your RMA number and original order number.