If your rig's seats have been destroyed from overuse or you're just going for a new look, aftermarket seats are the perfect solution. Most can be installed right at home with new or old hardware (depending on the seat) to get you back on the road quickly. Constructed of high-quality materials, aftermarket seats offer more comfort than your originals. Available for each row and in a variety of styles, you can completely personalize your ride with our selection of top-of-the-line seats.
Harness Pads are available for the 4-Point Racing Harness to custom tailor the harness to your body. Add pads as required to increase your level of comfort and support. Or replace worn out pads.
When you install a set of racing seats, you want it to be secure. That’s why you ought to think about a racing seat bracket. Designed to mount in the existing mounting points of your specific make & model, our racing seat brackets (like Megan Racing Seat Brackets) make installing your new racing seats a breeze.
Every time you get behind the wheel of your racing beast the last thing you have to worry about is safety.It's always fun until someone gets hurt. With our selection of seat belts and safety harnesses, no one gets hurt, so the fun can last forever. Make sure you and your passengers are strapped in securely with a 5-point harness so you're off-roading adventure doesn't turn into an off-roading nightmare.
The factory seats in the average car are made to keep you comfy while droning down the interstate, nothing more. Even though many sports models have some degree of lateral support, you’ll still find yourself sliding all over if you push it in the turns. The steering wheel is for steering, it’s not a handle to hold onto when things get hairy. When the g-forces get turned up you need a proper racing seat to keep you comfortably in position and in control.
- Cipher Auto CPA1031 Black Synthetic Leather with Red Accent Piping Universal Racing Seats - Cipher Auto CPA1031PBK-R
- Cipher Auto Dual Locking Slider - Cipher Auto CPA9002SLR
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z Cipher Auto Passenger Side Seat Bracket - Cipher Auto 7227NS350Z-PA
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z Cipher Auto CPA2009 AR-9 Revo Racing Seats All Red Suede and Fabric with Carbon Fiber Polyurethane Backing - Cipher Auto CPA2009CFSDRD
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z Cipher Auto Driver Side Seat Bracket - Cipher Auto 7227NS350Z-DR
- Cipher Auto Blue 3" Inches Harness Pads - Cipher Auto CPA8001RHP-BU