AEM DryFlow Round Air Filters
- Original Price:
$45.49 - $121.69
- Our Price: $32.59 - $82.59
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usually ships in 1 business day
AEM DryFlow Round Air Filters are universal clamp-on air filters that can be used as replacement filters for different cold air intake systems, as well as for custom applications. These universal round air filters come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit a variety of street legal and off-road applications.
Developed in collaboration with K&N, a leading automotive air filter manufacturer, DryFlow air filters use synthetic air filter media that is designed to deliver more air flow, outstanding filtration, increased durability and easy maintenance. It’s higher air capacity and increased air flow compared to stock air filters gives your engine the ability to burn more fuel cleanly and efficiently, resulting in higher horsepower and torque numbers, and better throttle response.
Compared to other aftermarket air filters that use cotton gauze and air filter oil to trap dirt and debris, DryFlow air filters use synthetic filter media to effectively trap up to 99% of contaminants without any oil. It’s also easier to clean. Simply spray it with AEM DryFlow Air Filter Cleaner to loosen and dissolve any dirt and grime that has accumulated, then wash it off with water and wait for it to dry.
Due to the variety of available models, make sure to check the specifications listed before ordering
- Developed in collaboration with K&N
- Designed to increase horsepower and improve throttle response
- Uses synthetic filter media for better durability and easy maintenance
- Does not require air filter oil
- Captures up to 99% of contaminants
- Can withstand even dusty racing conditions
- Made in the USA
- Replacement filters for street legal intake systems are backed by AEM’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Universal air filters for off road use come with a 1-year limited warranty