Aero Function Carbon Fiber Carbon AF-1 Front Add-On Spoiler - Aero Function 106808
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 106808
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $239.70
- 0 In Stock
- Shipping: $146.00
Front Bumper Lip Spoiler by Aero Function. This front bumper lip is a replacement piece that provides a visual upgrade with aggressive styling. Advanced materials and design provide light weight and high strength that will maintain integrity over many years and miles. Bumper comes ready to paint in gray primer and installs easily using existing factory mounting points and hardware. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended.
- Add on section that mounts to the lower area of your front bumper cover
- Advanced, lightweight materials offer superior impact absorption without warping or cracking
- Installation can be done with any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive (not included)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Aero Function's Front Lip Spoiler gives you the racy looks of a road-hugging front air dam piece without the disadvantages of ground clearance loss. While lowered front air dams look great, their close proximity to the pavement often leads to damage over driveway entrances and parking lot barriers. So if the terrain in your path would make it impossible to keep a front air dam intact on your vehicle, the Front Lip Spoiler is the smart solution. Once this 1-piece section is fitted along the bottom edge of your front bumper cover, aggressively shaped contours direct airflow around the sides of your vehicle. You'll have the crisp, flared style of larger air dam pieces along with the reduction in aerodynamic drag that reduces performance and limits mileage. Should you wish to match your vehicle's body color, we recommend priming and painting before installation.
Advanced computer aided design and high-tech manufacturing processes ensure all Aero Function components fit evenly against every panel and contour of your specific make and model. Once parts have been prepped and installed on your vehicle, they achieve a look that matches the quality of original equipment without the gaps, uneven edges, and poor visual continuity that plague parts from inferior competitors. Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Add-on aero pieces can be installed using any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive, and Aero Function backs what they build with a 3-year warranty against defects.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Aero Function Carbon Fiber Carbon AF-1 Front Add-On Spoiler 106808 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2008-2013 BMW M3
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.