Aero Function Polyurethane Urethane AF-1 Bumper Scoops (Unpainted) - Aero Function 107577
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107577
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $24.15
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $35.00
Front Bumper Scoops by Aero Function. These replacement grille pieces for your lower front bumper section feature built-in cooling ducts that are stylish and functional. You'll keep front brakes and under hood temperatures lower, and add visual impact for your vehicle the factory should have thought of. May require purchase of fitted Aero Function Fog Lights. 3-year manufacturer warranty. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended.
- Designed to fit your exact make and model vehicle like original equipment
- Replacement grille pieces have built-in, functional cooling ducts
- Advanced design and materials ensure tight tolerances and resistance to chipping, warping, or deterioration
- Instructions and all hardware necessary for installation are included
- May require purchase of fitted Aero Function Fog Lights
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Dial the look of your vehicle's front fascia up to hot while you keep mechanical components cool with Aero Function Bumper Scoops. Unlike inferior scoops that tack on and look flimsy, these are actually entire grille cover pieces with air scoops integrated into them. The increased air flow is routed into the lower part of the engine bay to cool brake hardware and other mechanical components that reach high temperatures during performance driving conditions. Mesh covers within the scoops prevent large road debris from bouncing through, and advanced design and materials ensure tight tolerances for a original equipment fit that will stay that way without chipping, warping, or deterioration. Should you wish to match your vehicle's body color, we recommend priming and painting before installation.
Advanced computer aided design and high-tech manufacturing processes ensure all Aero Function components fit evenly against every panel and contour of your specific make and model. Once parts have been prepped and installed on your vehicle, they achieve a look that matches the quality of original equipment without the gaps, uneven edges, and poor visual continuity that plague parts from inferior competitors. Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Add-on aero pieces can be installed using any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive, and Aero Function backs what they build with a 3-year warranty against defects.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Aero Function Polyurethane Urethane AF-1 Bumper Scoops (Unpainted) 107577 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2003-2006 Porsche Cayenne
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.