Aero Function Carbon Fiber Carbon AF-1 Hood - Aero Function 107901
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107901
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $1,233.35
- 0 In Stock
- Shipping: $145.00
Custom Hood by Aero Function. This replacement hood piece is light weight and dent-resistant due to Aero Function's advanced design and patented materials that provide light weight and integrity over many years and miles. Hood comes ready to paint in gray primer and is backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- 1-piece replacement hood piece features aggressive styling that gives the front of your vehicle great looks
- Advanced design and materials ensure light weight and resistance to chipping, warping, or deterioration
- Installs using factory original mounting points and hardware
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Aero Function Hoods let you remove a great deal of mass from your vehicle by replacing your original metal hood with this 1-piece replacement panel that's light weight, strong, and dent-resistant. Advanced manufacturing and patented composite materials result in a superior fitting piece that holds paint well, resists warping, and will hold up to hits from the hardest of road debris without cracking. Computer aided design ensures Aero Function's replacement hood will match the exact shape, contours, and tight gaps of your original OEM panel with integrity that will not diminish as long as you own your vehicle. Should you wish to match your vehicle's body color, we recommend painting by a professional body shop before installation. After painting, installation is easy because the lightweight hood panel is pre-drilled and utilizes original factory attachment points and hardware.
Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Add-on aero pieces can be installed using any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive, and Aero Function backs what they build with a 3-year warranty against defects.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Aero Function Carbon Fiber Carbon AF-1 Hood 107901 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2006-2008 Audi A4
2006-2008 Audi S4
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.