Aero Function Fiberglass AF-1 Wide Body Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) - Aero Function 107909
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107909
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $458.95
- 0 In Stock
- Shipping: $255.00
Front Bumper by Aero Function. This bumper cover is a replacement piece that provides a visual upgrade with aggressive styling. Advanced design and construction ensures light weight and high strength that will maintain integrity over many years and miles. Front Bumper cover comes ready to paint in gray primer and installs easily using existing factory mounting points and hardware. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended.
- Constructed from advanced materials for light weight and high strength
- Extremely high level of durability ensures parts will not deteriorate, even in the harshest climates
- Comes ready to paint in gray primer coat
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Upgrade your vehicle's front end with looks that are both classy and powerful with the bumper from Aero Function that features built-in mesh grille sections. This replacement piece complements the shape of your car or truck's original lines while adding an aggressive face that fills rear view mirrors to remind other motorists a fast, high-performance vehicle is approaching. Advanced materials and design ensure durability and resistance to warping or cracking, and Aero Function's focus on advanced design and manufacturing ensures replacement bumpers look and fit like OEM equipment. After painting, installation will be easy because the bumper replacement is pre-drilled and utilizes the original factory attachment points, hardware and side marker lights. Should you wish to match your vehicle's body color, we recommend priming and painting before installation.
Advanced computer aided design and high-tech manufacturing processes ensure all Aero Function components fit evenly against every panel and contour of your specific make and model. Once parts have been prepped and installed on your vehicle, they achieve a look that matches the quality of original equipment without the gaps, uneven edges, and poor visual continuity that plague parts from inferior competitors. Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Front bumpers are backed with a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Must Be Used In Conjuction With Complete Wide Body Kit
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Aero Function Fiberglass AF-1 Wide Body Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) 107909 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2011-2014 Porsche Cayenne
|2011-2014||Porsche||Cayenne||Must Be Used In Conjunction With Complete Wide Body Kit|
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.