Aero Function Fiberglass AF-3 Wide Body Rear Door Caps (Unpainted) - Aero Function 107933
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107933
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $383.35
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $59.00
Door Caps by Aero Function. Add sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps come ready to paint in gray primer. 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Set of two door caps
- Comes ready to paint in gray primer coat
- Contoured, sized, and shaped for your specific vehicle to provide the look of original equipment
- Advanced design and construction offers superior impact absorption without warping or cracking
- Installation can be done with any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive (not included)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Door caps are a form of add-on body cladding automakers use to distinguish performance models from base versions. Not only do these pieces signify a vehicle is built with higher levels of power and speed, they serve aerodynamic functions that become more important as higher velocities are reached. Door caps are contoured to manage airflow, reduce wind noise, and channel rain so it stays low on a vehicle's body away from glass areas where visibility can be blocked. If your vehicle was not so equipped from the factory, we let you add their looks and benefits with Door Caps from Aero Function. The door caps are delivered to you with primer layers already applied by Aero Function, and should you wish to match your vehicle's body color we recommend painting before installation.
Advanced computer aided design and high-tech manufacturing processes ensure all Aero Function components fit evenly against every panel and contour of your specific make and model. Once parts have been prepped and installed on your vehicle, they achieve a look that matches the quality of original equipment without the gaps, uneven edges, and poor visual continuity that plague parts from inferior competitors. Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Add-on aero pieces can be installed using any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive, and Aero Function backs what they build with a 3-year warranty against defects.
- Must Be Used In Conjuction With Complete Wide Body Kit
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Aero Function Fiberglass AF-3 Wide Body Rear Door Caps (Unpainted) 107933 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2008-2014 BMW X6
|2008-2014||BMW||X6||Must Be Used In Conjunction With Complete Wide Body Kit|
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.