We fully understand the reason why some people prefer the allure of owning and driving a convertible vehicle. But if you like driving your convertible all year round, you better think about investing in hard tops for your SUV. Soft tops may be more convenient and easy to use since all you have to do is to retract or remove the top to enjoy the feeling of driving in the open air. But soft tops are not as insulated as hard tops. Soft tops can also deteriorate faster especially when constantly exposed to sun, wind, snow, and rain. Hard tops will not only shield you from outside noise and harsh weather elements much better than a soft top, but they offer better security as well. We have a great variety of hard tops and sky tops from all the best brands so you can easily choose the best hard top for your vehicle.
- Duraflex OEM Hard Top - 1 Piece - Duraflex 109614
- Duraflex Type M Hard Top Roof - 1 Piece - Duraflex 106096
- 2000 - 2003 Honda S2000 Carbon Creations Type M Hard Top Roof - 1 Piece - Carbon Creations 106097
- Carbon Creations OEM Hard Top - 1 Piece - Carbon Creations 109615
- Aero Function Carbon AF-1 Hard Top Roof ( CFP ) - 1 Piece - Aero Function 107637