Scoops & Louvers
Sometimes additional body components can make a vehicle look more appealing. A prime example of this is a scoop. Scoops come in many different forms. They can be put on the roof, the hood, or the side of the vehicle. The purpose of a scoop is to have a more aerodynamic vehicle, and to eliminate some factor of the drag force on your vehicle. Scoops are a simple way to boost your vehicle's apparel and gain some minor efficiency boosts at the same time.
Window louvers essentially give you an extra layer of protection from the sun on your rear window. You most commonly see them installed on sports cars and some SUVs. They give your vehicle a sportier look as well as help with the aerodynamics because of their shape. If you’re into customization, you definitely need to invest in some window louvers. They’ll surely give you the one-of-a-kind look you’re going for without breaking your bank.
- Duraflex Universal Ram Air Scoop 1 - 1 Piece - Duraflex 106353
- Duraflex Universal Shaker Style Hood Scoop - 1 piece - Duraflex 112542
- Duraflex Universal ZL1 Look Hood Cowl Scoop Vent - 1 Piece - Duraflex 112446
- AVS 2" x 15" x 22" Medium Unpainted Hood Scoop - AVS 80011
- AVS 2.5" x 18.25" x 23" Large Unpainted Hood Scoop - AVS 80010
- Duraflex Universal Z28 Look Hood Cowl Scoop Vent - 1 Piece - Duraflex 112439
- AVS 1.75" x 13.5" x 20.5" Black Large Single Hood Scoop - AVS 80004
- AVS 2.5" x 13" x 28" Black Medium Double Hood Scoop - AVS 80002
- AVS 2" x 19.5" x 16" Medium Unpainted Hood Scoop - AVS 80012
- AVS 2.5" x 13.5" x 35" Black Large Double Hood Scoop - AVS 80001