Chrome Rocker Panels & Side Moldings
Take your ride from ordinary to extraordinary with our Chrome Rocker Panels & Side Molding. Your stock look could use an upgrade and these custom accessories are the perfect way to curb your driving doldrums. Plus, they're custom cut to fit your specific vehicle.
Rocker panel is the term used to describe the area of the vehicle body between the wheels and below the doors. The term has its origins in horse-drawn coach building. This area of the body is exposed to damage from stones and other debris, so vehicle manufacturers traditionally installed protective panels to shield the area from impact. These panels were usually bright chrome or polished stainless steel, to create design detail and visual interest.
If you have a vehicle, you want it to look like it has just rolled off the showroom floor. Like any other car parts, doors also require careful attention since they are extremely vulnerable to car door dings, scratches, and dents every time you park. Why not stop nicks and scratches before they happen? Get premium quality body side moldings for ultimate door protection. Moreover, they will give your vehicle a one-of-a-kind look.
- 2006 - 2008 Lincoln Mark LT QAA Chrome Rocker Panel Trim - QAA TH44317
- 1985 - 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-640348
- 1999 - 2001 BMW 3 Series QAA Chrome Rocker Panel Trim - QAA MI25900
- 1986 - 1990 Chevrolet Caprice QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-140320
- QAA 1" Wide Chrome Body Side Molding Accent Trim - QAA AT16281
- QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-101251
- QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-101816
- QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-101815
- QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-101220
- QMI Rocker Panel Trim - QMI 2-101604