Cipher Auto Driver Side Seat Bracket - Cipher Auto 7155FDRNGR-DR
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 7155FDRNGR-DR
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $117.00
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Special Order; Takes 2 weeks to ship out
Cipher Auto Racing Seat Brackets
|Qty Sold:||Sold Individually|
If this Cipher Auto Racing Seat Brackets is not exactly what you are looking for to accessories your 1993-2011 Ford Ranger, please don't give up just yet. Our catalog has huge variety of parts and accessories for your Ford Ranger.
Cipher Auto Driver Side Seat Bracket 7155FDRNGR-DR is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
- 2011 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2010 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2009 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2008 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2007 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2006 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2005 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2004 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2003 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2002 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2001 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 2000 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1999 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1998 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1997 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1996 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1995 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1994 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
- 1993 Ford Ranger; Standard Cab
When you’re driving fast, control is important. Your seating position determines how well you can reach the pedals and wheel. And your drivers seat is responsible for keeping your butt planted in the right spot.
If you’re sliding around in the turns, then your car could slide around just as easily. To keep that from happening, a company called Cipher Auto started developing racing seats, and seat brackets.
Now, the aftermarket is filled with racing seats of every shape and color. Many of them are designed “wow” you, which is why you find such loud designs. But what if you don’t want a racing seat with blood-red upholstery & neon yellow stitching? Your choices used to be limited, but not any more.
Cipher Auto racing seats are designed to be “tasteful”, so they come in colors that don’t require sunglasses to look at. Cipher racing seats are also designed to be comfortable, so they’re made with Memory Foam, unlike the competition.
These racing seats hold you in place, comfortably. So you can actually take a long trip, without stopping at the Chiropractor’s office.
But Cipher Auto does more than just make racing seats. They understand that installing a pair of racing seats can often require labor-intensive modifications to the vehicle. To get around this, they developed bolt-on seat frames for over 800 applications. This means that you can install your new racing seats without drilling holes, and skinning your knuckles. Plus, these seat brackets are also fully adjustable, allowing you to get your new racing seats into the perfect position.
Besides racing seats, and racing seat brackets, Cipher also makes racing seatbelts, which are designed to keep you safe AND comfortable. Clearly, these guys are serious about keeping you in the right seating position. And we’re serious about helping you save money. That’s why we ship all of our Cipher racing seats, Cipher racing seat brackets, and Cipher racing seat belts for Free!
Most of the products we offer are returnable. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. The item(s) must be in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Orders returned in a new, ready-to-sell condition will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and excluding any shipping costs.
Before returning an item please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found under your account. Upon your return approval you will receive an RMA# and instruction on how to proceed.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be shipped back in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Once the shipment is made, please email us with the tracking number.
- Merchandise must be in new and resalable condition. Must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on used, painted or altered merchandise.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, or on the shipping label.
- We do not reimburse for any installation or labor charge. No exceptions.
- Factory Defect or our error: Full refund including any original shipping and handling charges. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Customized Products: Window Tint, Lamin-X Films, Monogramming and embroidered logos on Dash Mat, Premier Floor Mats, and other customized or special order items cannot be returned or refunded except for defective items.
- Closeouts: All sales of closeout items are final, except for defective items.
- Customer ordering error, changed mind, etc.: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply.
- Exchanges: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply. Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. If you request that an item be replaced, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your returned product. Please allow 5-10 business days to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse. If you need the alternate item right away, we suggest placing a new order for the replacement product via our online shopping cart.
- Credit or Refund: A credit or refund will be issued after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. After inspection we will credit the card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes.
If you don't receive your refund within 10 business days of your returned package delivery, please send an email to email@example.com that include your RMA number and original order number.