Hoses & Clamps
Because every engine exhibits a degree of torque-induced movement in the motor mounts, flexible connections are needed between the engine and the rigidly mounted parts of the cooling system: the radiator, heater core, and expansion tank. These flexible connections are the radiator and heater hoses. To avoid leaks and potential engine damage, these hoses should be inspected regularly and replaced at the manufacturer’s recommended interval.
The upper radiator hose conducts hot coolant from the engine to the radiator, where it is cooled, and the lower temperature liquid returns to the engine through the lower radiator hose. Heater hoses allow hot coolant to circulate through the heater core so the cabin can be warmed in winter, and the expansion/recovery tank hose allows coolant to flow back and forth the between the reservoir and radiator. Some engines may also have a thermostat bypass hose.
- Weapon-R 90 Degree Silicon Reinforced Reducer - Weapon-R 636-302-101
- Fleece Performance 1/4" NPT Hex Socket Plugs Black - Fleece Performance FPE-AN932-03DBK
- Fleece Performance 6.7 CR Stock VGT Turbo Coolant Delete Plugs - Fleece Performance FPE-6.7CR-COOL-PLUG
- Weapon-R Silicon Reinforced Hump Hose - Weapon-R 636-303-102
- Fleece Performance Duramax LML Rear Engine Cover Coolant Return Plug - Fleece Performance FPE-LML-CP
- Fleece Performance Cummins Coolant Bypass Kit - Fleece Performance FPE-CLNTBYPS-CUMMINS-0607
- Fleece Performance Cummins Coolant Bypass Kit - Fleece Performance FPE-CLNTBYPS-CUMMINS-MAN
- Fleece Performance 3/4"-16 Hex Socket Plug With O-Ring - Fleece Performance FPE-814-08DSBK
- Fleece Performance Coolant Bypass Hose and Sensor Wiring Bracket - Fleece Performance FPE-XDL-CCBP-BRKT
- Fleece Performance Cummins Coolant Bypass Kit - Fleece Performance FPE-CLNTBYPS-CUMMINS-6.7