Couture Polyurethane A-Tech Fender Flares (Unpainted) - Couture 107017
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107017
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $180.20
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $83.00
Fender Flares by Couture. Professional installation is required. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Ultimate in design and aerodynamics
- Virtually unbreakable polyurethane
- Built to OE specifications for fitment and quality
- Extreme flexibility
- Next generation injection molded
- Limited warranty and satisfaction guarantee
When you want the total package of aerodynamics, fitment and durability, you want Couture by Extreme Dimensions. Every Couture body panel is individually designed to deliver the finest in style and aerodynamics. Each Couture component is crafted to OEM specifications for quality and fitment. The result is a sleek package guaranteed to turn heads as you roll down the street and cheat the wind when you mash the pedal.
The Couture components are similar in construction to OEM parts, and fit with similar precision. And the Couture body panels not only fit well, they're extremely durable. If you were to hit a parking lot barrier with a fiberglass panel, it would probably crack or break. But Couture will likely flex and return to its original shape, so your car will stay looking good for many miles down the road. When you're ready to get serious, get Couture; it's Polyurethane Evolved.
- Must Be Used In Conjunction With Entire A-Tech Body Kit
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Couture Polyurethane A-Tech Fender Flares (Unpainted) 107017 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2007-2008 Audi Q7
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.