Wind buffeting can really annoying, especially on a long trip. And dead bugs can eat right through your paint like a hot knife through butter. So protect your sanity & your paint job, with our line of window deflectors & bug deflectors.
Every time the weather starts to get warm…the bugs come out. And (depending on where you live) that always leads to splattered bugs all over the front of your ride.
Now, those dead critters have acid in their bodies. And that acid gets into the paint, after that dead bug’s had a chance to cook in the hot sun. Needless to say, your paint’s going to get damaged…if you don’t install a bug deflector.
Bug deflectors are aerodynamically designed to catch more bugs than their small size would suggest. So more of your paint stays protected, and less wind drag is created. Plus, bug deflectors are a lot cheaper than a new paint job.
If you’ve got a sunroof, then you’ve no doubt experienced the occasional bug-in-the-hair, or rain in the eye. But if you installed a sunroof deflector, then you wouldn’t have these problems.
Rolling down your windows is great, but that constant rush of air (or rain) that hits you in the face, or directly in the ear..isn’t so great. Now however, you can do something about it.
We have a huge selection of vent visors & side window deflectors that’ll keep the elements at bay, and keep your interior (and hairdo) calm and peaceful.
A car window visor channels the air (and water) away from the front edge of the open window. So you can roll your window all the way down, and the air/rain won’t be hitting you in the face.
Our vent visors / window deflectors are easy to install, and they’ll stay put. Plus, they’re affordable, and they look really cool too.
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru Outback EGR No-Drill Superguard Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 306291
- 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier EGR No-Drill AeroWrap Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 394991
- 2007 - 2008 Acura MDX AVS Smoke Bugflector II Hood Deflector - AVS 25852
- 2010 - 2013 Chevrolet Camaro AVS 34.5" x 7" Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector - AVS 78061
- 1995 - 2002 Lincoln Continental AVS Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Vent - AVS 194753
- 2009 - 2014 Nissan Maxima AVS Low Profile Smoke/Chrome Ventvisor Side Window Vent - AVS 794011
- 2013 - 2017 Hyundai Veloster EGR No-Drill Superguard Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 308271
- 2006 - 2009 Buick Lucerne WeatherTech Dark Side Window Deflectors - WeatherTech 80424
- 1995 - 2019 Toyota Tacoma EGR In-Channel Smoke 4PC Front & Rear Window Visors - EGR 575081
- AVS 32.5" x 7" Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector - AVS 78060