Duraflex Fiberglass I-Spec Grille (Unpainted) - Duraflex 104482
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 104482
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $138.99
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $43.00
Mesh Grilles by Duraflex. The front of your car will stand out from the crowd with this custom Grille. It's good looking, light and durable.
- Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. fiberglass
- Signature black finish
- High quality weather resistant aluminum mesh grille (where applicable)
- Proprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility
- Increased durability and longer service life
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
- Limited warranty
Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a unique part that is stronger than regular fiberglass. Duraflex will flex instead of crack and bend instead of break. It means that when you have an appointment at the body shop, you won't have to cancel because your bumper arrived in the box broken. And your installer will have an easier time of it because Duraflex parts are more flexible than regular fiberglass. Every Duraflex high quality mesh grille comes complete with black primer finish, hardware kit and installation instructions. Duraflex parts require very little trimming and are ready to install.
- Must Be Used With I-Spec Front Bumper.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Duraflex Fiberglass I-Spec Grille (Unpainted) 104482 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2004-2009 Mazda 3
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.