Duraflex Fiberglass SRT Look Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler (Unpainted) - Duraflex 104852
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 104852
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $204.99
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $69.00
Rear Spoiler by Duraflex. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.
- Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. fiberglass
- Helps to elevate your vehicle above the masses
- Proprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility and strength
- Signature black finish
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
- Brings the ultimate in style and performance
- Provides unbeatable durability and long-lasting service life
When you spend big money for a spoiler, installation and paint, you have high expectations. You absolutely expect your vehicle to look great, but you also want that look to last. In order to get lasting good looks you have to start with a high-end quality Duraflex spoiler. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins to manufacture unique parts that are stronger than regular fiberglass, which means that they will flex instead of crack and bend instead of break. Since Duraflex parts are more flexible compared to standard fiberglass components, they not only last longer, but also allow for much easier installation.
You won't realize the full benefits of Duraflex spoilers though, until you drive your vehicle. You'll enjoy the looks you get when everyone sees those smooth Duraflex curves, but you'll really love how durable your Duraflex panels are when backing out of a driveway or tapping a curb. You will also benefit from the materials unbeatable resistance to weather and chemical corrosion, which results in longer service life, ensuring your vehicle will look stunning for years to come. Give your valuable investment the style it deserves with the Duraflex spoiler!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Duraflex Fiberglass SRT Look Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler (Unpainted) 104852 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2006-2010 Dodge Charger
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.