Duraflex Fiberglass Circuit Rear Fender Flares (Unpainted) - Duraflex 113450
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 113450
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $340.00
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $129.00
Fender Flares by Duraflex. Take your vehicle to the next level in style with these fender flares. They are manufactured from high quality 6 oz. fiberglass to ensure the ultimate in durability and light weight. The fender flares come unpainted so you can paint them to match your exterior. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended.
- Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. Fiberglass
- Signature black finish
- Proprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility
- Increased durability and longer service life
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
When you spend big money for a body kit, installation and paint, you have high expectations. You absolutely expect your car to look great but you also want that look to last. To get lasting good looks you have to start with the best body kit, Duraflex by Extreme Dimensions.
Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a unique part that is stronger than regular fiberglass. Duraflex will flex instead of crack and bend instead of break. It means that when you have an appointment at the body shop, you won't have to cancel because your bumper arrived in the box broken. And your installer will have an easier time of it because Duraflex parts are more flexible than regular fiberglass. Every Duraflex body kit comes complete with black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit and installation instructions. Duraflex parts require very little trimming and are ready to install.
You won't realize the full benefits of Duraflex though, until you drive your car. You'll love the looks you get when everyone sees those great Duraflex curves, but you'll really love how durable your Duraflex panels are when backing out of a driveway or tapping a curb. Your Duraflex bumper will bend instead of crack and break, ensuring your car will look good for years to come.
But don't think all this quality comes at a premium. Extreme Dimension's revolutionary Duraflex process enables them to offer you this premium product at an affordable price. Give your car the style it deserves with a Duraflex body kit!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Duraflex Fiberglass Circuit Rear Fender Flares (Unpainted) 113450 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2001-2006 BMW M3
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.