Extreme Dimensions 3" Round Fog Lights - Extreme Dimensions 105957
- Part#: 105957
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $51.00
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $35.00
Universal Round Fog Lights by Extreme Dimensions, 1 Pair. Chrome housing, clear lens. These premium fog lights allow for great visibility and maximum safety in bad weather conditions. Designed with efficiency and professionalism in mind they will provide proven performance for years ahead. These fog lights are made using high-grade materials to ensure exceptional quality and unmatched reliability.
- Incorporates latest design Halo Ring
- 55W Optical Lens for a powerful light beam
- Comes complete with everything necessary for installation
- Easy bulb replacement
- Provide reliable lighting in low visibility conditions
- Meticulously designed to rigorous quality standards
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Guarantee many years of hassle-free service
You've completed installing the body kit on your car and it looks great. Give it the finishing touch with a set of Universal Fog Lights. They're equipped with the latest style eye catching Halo Rings, and have 55W optical lenses for a powerful light beam and long range high power lights.
Easily replaceable H3 Halogen bulbs are included, as well as all wiring and a switch and relay.
- Fog Light Diameter: 76mm (3")
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
NotesInstallation may require minor modifications (e.g. drilling, cutting, wiring, etc.).
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.