Extreme Dimensions Plastic R-1 Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) - Extreme Dimensions 107419
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 107419
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $78.00
- 1 In Stock - Ships in 1-2 days
- Shipping: $146.00
Front Bumper Lip by Extreme Dimensions. This lip will make your car look like it's glued to the road. And its flexible material construction will ensure it stays looking good. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is recommended.
- Stylish and aerodynamic
- Flexible and durable
- Virtually unbreakable
Extreme Dimensions Urethane body panels give you the best combination of style and durability. Each panel is individually crafted to give your car unsurpassed aerodynamics. Every Urethane component is flexible, making it easier to install than other more rigid materials like fiberglass.
Another benefit of Urethane over fiberglass is durability. If you should inadvertently hit a curb or bottom a fiberglass panel on a driveway, you'd most likely be looking at a cracked or broken part requiring expensive repairs or even replacement. Not so with Urethane. Its flexibility makes it durable, so it bends instead of cracking or breaking.
If you want parts that not only make your car look the best right out of the body shop, but also for years to come, get Extreme Dimensions Urethane body parts.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Extreme Dimensions Plastic R-1 Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) 107419 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
2009-2012 Audi A4
|2009-2012||Audi||A4||Sedan||Will Not Fit S-Line Models|
We want all customers to know that there will always be sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing body parts. Also, the black primer finish must be sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Our customer guarantee is:
- You can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- 20% retocking fee applies to all returns.
- Products are non-refundable if altered in any way.
- It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits including but not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling.
- Surface cracks in fiberglass are not considered product defect, they can be treated during the paint process.
- Sometimes your body shop needs to
- Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment.
- Refunds will not be issued due to fitment issues.
- Displayed vehicles are modified by professionals and they may look different than the part you will receive. Refer to individual part image (If available) to know what to expect.