All the products sold on Sam's Motorsports website are guaranteed to fit the vehicle listed on the product page. If your are facing difficulties installing a product you purchased on our website, let us know and our technical team will do their best to help you.
You Should Know:
- Universal products or products without fitment association should work with all vehicles, however you need to do your own research to decide if they will fit your application. These products are sold without any fitment guarantee.
- Some products have additional identifiers that are listed on the product page. You should read the whole description to decide if the product is the right fit for your application.
- Most of the products we sell require professional installation. You should locate a local shop that is familiar with such products to install them for you.
- All Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and Polyurethane body parts require professional installation. We do not accept returns on these parts for fitment reason.
- Cutting or Drilling might be required when installing Running Boards, Side Steps, Grilles or Spoilers.
- Lights with additional features such as Halo, DRL, Switchback require splicing into your existing wiring harness. Professional installation is highly recommended.
- If our technical team is unable to support you in the installation, they might refer you to the manufacture of the product for technical support.
- If you are not sure how to install a product, do not attempt installing it (We can’t accept returns on used or installed products.)
Still Need Help?
Our Customer Support Is Here To Help