Husky Liners Headlite Guard Pre-cut Paint Protection Film - Husky Liners 06257
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 06257
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $38.35
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usualy ships in 2 business days
Husky Liners Headlite Guards
- Get revolutionary headlight protection from Husky Liners Headlite Guard!
- Designed to shield your headlights from the damages caused by rocks, sand, salt, and sun’s UV rays
- Headlite Guard is made from a durable urethane film that is impact-resistant
- It features UV inhibitors that will protect your headlights from the hazy and yellowing effects of sunlight
- Husky Liners Headlite Guards are made in the USA
Keep your headlights always at its best lighting performance. Protect them with Husky Liners Headlite Guards! Your headlights are prone to damage whether you are driving on peaceful country roads or busty city streets. The often get chipped or pitted by rocks, sand, and salt along the way. Plus, the sun’s UV rays cause them to be hazy and yellow, reducing your headlight’s illumination and performance. Stop these damages before they start with a pair of Husky Liners Headlite Guards.
Headlite Guard is crafted from impact resistant urethane film that will reduce the damaging effects of flying road debris and its UV inhibitors will prevent the haziness and yellowing effects of sunlight. Although headlight polishing kits are useful when removing damages, they also remove your headlight’s protective layer. With this hard coating gone, your head lamps are more prone to yellowing and oxidation. Husky Liners Headlite Guards will fix this. Install them after polishing to restore the lost protection so your headlights will always shine at their best.
Husky Liners Headlite Guards are the perfect protection to today’s very expensive headlights. Like all Husky Liners products, Headlite Guards are designed and manufactured in the USA.
|Material:||PU - Polyurethane|
|Warranty:||Limited 5 YEAR warranty on all HUSKY SHIELD HEADLITE GUARD products.|
If this Husky Liners Headlite Guards is not exactly what you are looking for to accessories your 2006-2013 Chevrolet Impala, please don't give up just yet. Our catalog has huge variety of parts and accessories for your Chevrolet Impala.
Husky Liners Headlite Guard Pre-cut Paint Protection Film 06257 is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
For over 25 years, Husky Liners has dominated the segment of interior automotive protection. They pioneered the original custom fit cargo liner which made them one of most successful automotive accessories today. After the overnight success of their custom fit cargo liner, Husky Liners became the mat of choice by truck and SUV owners in the US and all over the world. The company has started to expand their product line and started to manufacture great selections of floor mats and floor liners for most cars, SUVs, and trucks.
Husky Liners was founded in 1988 by Bob Tyler, a man that loves to hunt and fish but hates the dirt, snow, and grimes that his hobbies bring in to his SUV. After wanting to buy a washable cargo mat to protect his vehicle’s carpet and couldn’t find one, Bob decided he will make one. Today, over 100 employees share Bob’s passion for product innovation and love for vehicle protection. Husky Liners is now based in a 197,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Winfield, Kansas where all Husky Liners product innovations are researched, developed, tested, and enhanced.
Today, Husky Liners offer a complete line of the finest automotive accessories that will protect and enhance your vehicle’s looks from the inside and out. With the company’s commitment to produce only the best quality interior and exterior products, the Husky Liners team work interdependently with each other starting from research up to quality control. Working closely together had let them identify and solve potential product issues before they even reach their customers. And the end result? 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Another aspect that Husky Liners pride itself is their unbeatable customer service. The members of their customer support team have an average of 12 years experience, so they can provide answers to almost all of the questions and issues raised by the customer. For further questions, customers are transferred to the engineers or other employees who designed the part or at least have been part of the team who developed the part. By combining great product quality and second-to-none customer service, Husky Liners is continuing to be at the forefront of vehicle protection and styling.
Most of the products we offer are returnable. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. The item(s) must be in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Orders returned in a new, ready-to-sell condition will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and excluding any shipping costs.
Before returning an item please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found under your account. Upon your return approval you will receive an RMA# and instruction on how to proceed.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be shipped back in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Once the shipment is made, please email us with the tracking number.
- Merchandise must be in new and resalable condition. Must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on used, painted or altered merchandise.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, or on the shipping label.
- We do not reimburse for any installation or labor charge. No exceptions.
- Factory Defect or our error: Full refund including any original shipping and handling charges. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Customized Products: Window Tint, Lamin-X Films, Monogramming and embroidered logos on Dash Mat, Premier Floor Mats, and other customized or special order items cannot be returned or refunded except for defective items.
- Closeouts: All sales of closeout items are final, except for defective items.
- Customer ordering error, changed mind, etc.: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply.
- Exchanges: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply. Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. If you request that an item be replaced, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your returned product. Please allow 5-10 business days to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse. If you need the alternate item right away, we suggest placing a new order for the replacement product via our online shopping cart.
- Credit or Refund: A credit or refund will be issued after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. After inspection we will credit the card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes.
If you don't receive your refund within 10 business days of your returned package delivery, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that include your RMA number and original order number.