The ignition system supplies the spark that ignites the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chambers. For optimal performance and fuel mileage, and minimal emissions, the spark must be powerful and properly timed for all operating conditions. There are mechanical breaker point and electronic distributor ignition systems, distributor-less ignition systems, and Coil-On-Plug (COP) systems, but no matter what you have we can supply you with replacement parts.
Give your stock ride a shot in the arm with Sam's Motorsports selection of aftermarket ignition system components. Factory ignitions inhibit your ride from breathtaking performance and supreme drivability. But, our assortment of aftermarket spark plugs increase horsepower and torque while improving fuel mileage.
The Ignition Equalizer Kit amplifies the current delivered to the ignition coil pack by stabilizing the current frequency. This causes a hotter spark and more complete combustion. The result is better throttle response, more power and better fuel economy.
- Weapon-R Ignition Equalizer Kit - Weapon-R 960-115-101
- Weapon-R Ignition Equalizer Kit - Weapon-R 960-112-101
- NRG Innovations Titanium Voltage Stabilizer and Ground Wire Kit - NRG Innovations EPAC-200TI
- NRG Innovations Blue Voltage Stabilizer and Ground Wire Kit - NRG Innovations EPAC-200BL
- NRG Innovations Black Voltage Stabilizer and Ground Wire Kit - NRG Innovations EPAC-200BK
- NRG Innovations Blue Ground Wire System - NRG Innovations GK-100BL
- NRG Innovations Red Ground Wire System - NRG Innovations GK-100RD
- NRG Innovations Red Voltage Stabilizer and Ground Wire Kit - NRG Innovations EPAC-200RD