A corner light is definitely a real tangible object. It is mounted on the front of the vehicle, in the corner of the front fender, hence the name. It is located right next to the headlight, and on newer vehicles it is often integrated into it. Corner lights most often have yellow, amber, or orange reflectors built into them, though it is possible to have white or clear corner lights with yellow bulbs as well.
Corner lights, which are also called side marker lights, are usually installed beside the headlights, on the side of the fender or quarter panel, or integrated on a wrap around bumper. There are many options when it comes to corner lights, although they do have one thing in common: they make vehicles easy to see at oblique angles. Each clear corner light helps prevent accidents that commonly occur at corners during the night.
- 1993 - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Spec-D Tuning Black Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning 2LC-GKEE93JM-RS
- 1993 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol Spec-D Tuning Amber Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning LC-DEL93AM-RS
- Spec-D Tuning Black Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning LC-WRX97JM-RS
- Spec-D Tuning Chrome Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning 2LC-RAN93-RS
- Anzo Chrome Corner Lights - Anzo 521006
- Spec-D Tuning Chrome Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning LC-RAN93-RS
- Spec-D Tuning Smoke Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning 2LC-F15097G-RS
- Anzo Chrome Corner Lights - Anzo 521027
- Anzo Chrome Corner Lights - Anzo 521032
- Spec-D Tuning Smoke Corner Lights - Spec-D Tuning 2LC-COL04G-TM