Mud Guards & Mud Flaps
If you drive down dirt roads, or on a jobsite, then you already know how dirty your truck or SUV can get. So save yourself some effort and get a set of mud guards or mud flaps. They’ll keep the side of your ride clean, and inject some style to your rugged machine.
Truck mud flaps attach to the rear of your wheel well, providing a shield between the mud and rocks on the road, and the side of your ride. If you drive on anything other than pavement, you’ve probably noticed the scratches and paint stains. A good set of mud flaps will prevent all that. Plus, they add a clean, tough look that isn’t just cosmetic.
Hitch-mounted or towing mud flaps are designed to protect the trailer and other equipment from rocks, water and mud splashes, and other types of road debris. The best hitch mounted mud flaps are equipped with thick thermoplastic or rubberized flaps that are secured by a stainless steel plate. The mud flaps will need to be thick and sturdy enough to knock down rocks and debris. Depending on the brand, most designs of towing mud flaps are super easy to install using the simplest of hand tools. If your truck is a dedicated towing machine, it is wise to invest in a set of hitch-mounted mud flaps. Sam’s Motorsports is home to the best brands of hitch mounted mud flaps at discounted and affordable prices.
Stop the slop from smearing your vehicle's style! Mud guards reject
regular road grime and rocks, keeping your fenders clean and pristine.
No matter the style you want, molded splash guards, diamond plate mud
guards or dually flaps, we have them!
- 2013 - 2017 Dodge Ram Husky Liners Front Mud Guards - Husky Liners 58171
- 2011 - 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty WeatherTech No-Drill Digital Fit Mud Flaps - WeatherTech 110020-120020
- 2015 - 2018 Ford F-150 WeatherTech No-Drill Digital Fit Mud Flaps - WeatherTech 110050-120050
- Husky Liners Front and Rear Mud Guard Set - Husky Liners 56886
- Husky Liners Front and Rear Mud Guard Set - Husky Liners 58456
- Husky Liners Front Mud Guards - Husky Liners 56931
- WeatherTech No-Drill Digital Fit Mud Flaps - WeatherTech 110050
- WeatherTech No-Drill Digital Fit Mud Flaps - WeatherTech 110049-120049
- Husky Liners Rubber Rear Mud Flaps - 12IN w/ Weight - Husky Liners 55101
- Husky Liners Rubber Rear Mud Flaps - 12IN w/o Weight - Husky Liners 55100