Running Boards give your vehicle a wide, treaded step along the length of the cab. From trucks and SUVs to vans, we carry sturdy aluminum, ABS, and steel Running Boards to fit your tastes and budget. Some Running Boards can be painted to perfectly match your vehicle, a great plus for those looking for that seamless custom look.
Running boards are not mere fashion accessories for your truck. Without running boards, it would have been difficult to climb inside a horse-drawn carriage in the early 17th century. It is only natural for running boards to evolve as a standard accessory for modern trucks and sport-utility vehicles since these will make it incredibly easy to step in or out of your ride.
Contrary to popular belief, running boards are not only ideal for lifted trucks or those fitted with aftermarket suspension or lift kits. Given the increased ride height and ground clearance of modern trucks and SUVs, installing a quality set of running boards that run along the length of the cab is ideal for both stock and modified rigs.
Running boards can be made of tough ABS plastic, lightweight aluminum, or sleek stainless steel. The finish will also vary from chrome, diamond plate, brushed aluminum, black powder coat, polished stainless steel, or anodized aluminum. If you prefer the classic old-school look, then a running board with a chrome or polished stainless steel finish is the way to go. This is also great if you installed chrome accessories since a shiny set of running boards will further complement the classic theme of your truck.
Running boards with a black or matte black finish are great for trucks and SUVs with a more rugged, outdoorsy vibe. This is also ideal for those who installed matte black off-road bumper protectors and/or bull bars. Running boards with a black powder coat finish will enhance the stealthy style of your import or domestic truck while making it effortless to board or depart from the cabin. Running boards will also serve to protect the doors and rocker panels from dings, dents, and trail damage. It goes without saying that running boards or side steps are an essential mod for those who love to go off-roading since they offer some form of protection against the elements.
Sam’s Motorsports is offering an impressive array of running boards at discounted prices. Our running boards are ideal for domestic and import brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Jeep, Toyota, Nissan, Cadillac, Dodge, Nissan, and Jeep. We even have running boards for your import or domestic minivan!
Equip your truck, SUV, or minivan with a quality set of running boards that come in a wide array of sizes, shapes, and designs. Sam’s Motorsports is your prime destination for top quality running boards at the lowest and most affordable prices.
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado APS 6" iStep Door-to-Door Black Running Boards - APS IB03FJJ1B
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado APS 4" iStep Door-to-Door Black Running Boards - APS IB03DJJ1B
- 2010 - 2019 Dodge Ram APS 6" iBoard Door-to-Door Black Running Boards - APS IB04RAG8B
- 2010 - 2019 Dodge Ram APS 6" iBoard Door-to-Door Black Running Boards - APS IB04RBJ8B
- 2007 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado APS 5" iStep Wheel-to-Wheel Silver Running Boards - APS IB03WJG1LA
- 2007 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado APS 6" iBoard Door-to-Door Polished Running Boards - APS IB03RJG1A
- 2007 - 2019 GMC Sierra APS 6" iStep Wheel-to-Wheel Black Running Boards - APS IB03SAI5LB
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado APS 5" iStep Door-to-Door Silver Running Boards - APS IB03EJJ4A
- 2010 - 2019 Dodge Ram APS 5" iStep Wheel-to-Wheel Silver Running Boards - APS IB04WBJ8LA
- 2002 - 2005 Dodge Ram APS 6" iStep Door-to-Door Black Running Boards - APS IB04FJJ2B