Unleash your engine's beast with an upgraded exhaust system. Whether
you're looking for more pulling power or you simply want to blow the
competition away, our exhaust systems give your engine more bite,
serious power increases and incredible torque boosts. Plus, custom
exhaust systems give your ride style that's sure to turn heads.
Performance exhaust systems are developed with high-performance vehicles in mind. Modified motors or tuned engines will need a brilliant set of performance exhausts to quickly dissipate the hot gasses burned by the engine.
The two basic types of performance exhaust systems are the cat-back and axle-back exhaust. Between the two, the axle-back is more affordable since it is composed of fewer parts and shorter piping. The cat-back exhaust is designed to be installed after the catalytic converters (hence the name ‘cat-back’) and provides the best bang for the buck. However, the axle-back system is easier to install and is usually enough to give the vehicle more horsepower, more torque, and an exhilarating exhaust sound.
Cat-back exhaust systems are ideal for highly-tuned motors that are equipped with a set of performance headers. When used in conjunction with an aftermarket cold air intake and CPU tune, cat-back exhausts will unleash the hidden potential of your motor and provide faster acceleration along with a deeply satisfying exhaust note.
Bolting on a set of performance exhausts will give your car better acceleration. It will significantly reduce engine backpressure so your vehicle can breathe better. Performance exhausts will also give your vehicle better throttle response and a more aggressive and muscular exhaust sound. Best of all, the massive, shiny exhaust tips will make your car look more aggressive even when it’s standing still.
Muscle cars and performance vehicles equipped with burly V6, V8, V10, or V12 motors are enhanced by installing a set of H-pipes or Y-pipes. Modifying the dual exhaust system is proven to increase horsepower and torque while giving the vehicle a deep and barrel-chested exhaust note similar to highly modified racing cars.
Best of all, a large majority of performance exhaust systems are easy to install and requires no cutting, welding, or bending, provided that you bought a set of exhaust that are specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
Performance exhaust systems are engineered to provide better exhaust flow. If performance is on top of your agenda, consider installing a better set of aftermarket exhaust in your vehicle to instantly feel the difference in horsepower, acceleration, and sound.
When it comes to performance exhaust systems, you can rely on Sam’s Motorsports to deliver all the best brands at the most affordable price. Our incredible lineup of performance exhaust systems are backed by lengthy warranties and are manufactured with the highest level of quality.
- 2006 - 2007 Subaru Impreza Spec-D Tuning 3" Piping Cat Back Exhaust System 4.5" Tips with Burnt Tips - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT3-WRX02T-SD
- 2003 - 2003 Infiniti G35 Spec-D Tuning Dual Burn Tip Catback Exhaust System - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT3-G35032-SD
- 2006 - 2007 Nissan 350Z Spec-D Tuning Catback Exhaust System - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT3-350Z03-MX
- 2006 - 2008 Honda Civic Spec-D Tuning 2.5" Inlet N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT2-CV064T-SD
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z Spec-D Tuning 2.25" Piping Cat Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT3-350Z03-SD
- 1994 - 2001 Acura Integra Spec-D Tuning 2.5" Inlet N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT2-INT94T-SD
- 2013 - 2014 Scion FR-S Spec-D Tuning 2.5" Inlet N1 Style Cat-Back Exaust System with Dual Burnt Tips - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT2-FRS12T-SD
- 1997 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spec-D Tuning 2.5" Inlet N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT2-ELP95NTT-SD
- 2008 - 2013 Subaru Impreza Spec-D Tuning 3" Piping Cat Back Exhaust System 4" Tips with Burnt Tips - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT3-WRX084T-SD
- 1998 - 2002 Honda Accord Spec-D Tuning 2.5" Inlet N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip - Spec-D Tuning MFCAT2-ACD982T-SD