Tanabe Medalion Touring Axle-Back Exhaust Systems
Select Your Vehicle
- Original Price:
$312.00 - $1,317.00
- Our Price: $275.50 - $1,225.50
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usually ships in 2 business days
Tanabe Medalion Touring Axle-Back Exhaust Systems is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
- 2016 Lexus IS Models; F-Sport; RWD
- 2015 Lexus IS Models; F-Sport; AWD/RWD
- 2015 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2014 Lexus IS Models; F-Sport; AWD/RWD
- 2014 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2013 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2013 Lexus IS Models
- 2012 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2012 Lexus IS Models
- 2011 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2011 Lexus IS Models
- 2010 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2010 Lexus IS Models
- 2009 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2009 Lexus IS Models
- 2008 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2008 Lexus IS Models
- 2007 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2007 Lexus IS Models
- 2006 Lexus IS Models; AWD/RWD
- 2006 Lexus IS Models
Tanabe products are proudly made in Japan. The company has more than 20 years of experience in the aftermarket industry, and is one of the leading providers of high performance automotive parts for both street and racing application. Tanabe products are manufactured with the highest quality standards, and are engineered to strict manufacturing tolerances in their ISO9001 and JISQ9001 certified manufacturing facility in Shiga City, Osaka Japan.
The Tanabe story began in 1982, where the company began making strengthened suspension components, metal clutch discs and flywheel. Tanabe is world-renowned for race-tested aftermarket exhausts, coilover suspension, lowering springs and VLS gauges. Tanabe lowering springs in particular are designed and guaranteed not to sag, even after many years of use and abuse. This is made possible by manufacturing processes and specialized machineries that are exclusive only to the Tanabe coil spring factory.
Want to get an edge on the competition? Fuel your racing spirit with quality Tanabe parts for your car. Sam’s Motorsports is an official distributor of Tanabe lowering springs. If you want the best lowering springs that provide the perfect compromise between ride comfort, ride height and agile handling, look no further than Tanabe. All Tanabe lowering springs come with a one-year warranty.
Most of the products we offer are returnable. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order. The item(s) must be in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Orders returned in a new, ready-to-sell condition will receive a refund, less a 20% restocking fee and excluding any shipping costs.
Before returning an item please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found under your account. Upon your return approval you will receive an RMA# and instruction on how to proceed.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- All returns must be shipped back in a new condition, including original packaging, parts and paperwork. Once the shipment is made, please email us with the tracking number.
- Merchandise must be in new and resalable condition. Must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on used, painted or altered merchandise.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package, or on the shipping label.
- We do not reimburse for any installation or labor charge. No exceptions.
- Factory Defect or our error: Full refund including any original shipping and handling charges. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label.
- Customized Products: Window Tint, Lamin-X Films, Monogramming and embroidered logos on Dash Mat, Premier Floor Mats, and other customized or special order items cannot be returned or refunded except for defective items.
- Closeouts: All sales of closeout items are final, except for defective items.
- Customer ordering error, changed mind, etc.: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply.
- Exchanges: Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. A 20% Restocking fee will apply. Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. If you request that an item be replaced, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your returned product. Please allow 5-10 business days to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse. If you need the alternate item right away, we suggest placing a new order for the replacement product via our online shopping cart.
- Credit or Refund: A credit or refund will be issued after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. After inspection we will credit the card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes.
If you don't receive your refund within 10 business days of your returned package delivery, please send an email to email@example.com that include your RMA number and original order number.