Turbos & Superchargers
For hardcore motor heads, there's never enough bolt-on horsepower—but there is now. Superchargers and Turbochargers are the easiest, most effective way to bolt-on massive amounts of screaming, white-knuckle horsepower. Boosting your car, truck or SUV with a supercharger or turbocharger is the only way to get wild performance—timid drivers need not apply!
When your payload's packed to the brim with pig iron and you're facing a 20-mile slog up a steep mountain pass, you need all the power your rig can muster. Unfortunately, the crush-bent factory intercooler piping is stepping on your motor's neck, choking the flow of energy-rich oxygen and slowing your roll. Clear away your turbo's bottleneck and prepare for breakneck performance with Intercooler Pipes.
Forced-induction or turbocharging is a sure way to add tire-shredding horsepower and torque to your ride. Turbo components and accessories include the turbocharger, intercooler, turbo manifold and downpipe, intercooler piping, oil and coolant supply lines, and the fuel management system. Installing a high-quality turbo kit is an easy and relatively affordable way to increase the horsepower and torque output of your motor. The system works by simply forcing massive amounts of air inside the engine by utilizing an exhaust-driven air pump. If you are searching for turbo components, turbo kits, and turbo accessories for your car, truck, or SUV, look no further than Sam’s Motorsports. We have a large inventory of turbo components and accessories for any type of import or domestic vehicle and we offer all at discounted prices.
Supercharger and turbocharger heat shields keep radiant heat out from under the hood, reducing turbo lag in your engine. A cooler engine means a faster engine. You too can have a faster engine by installing a heat shield on your supercharger.
The turbocharger is the main component of a turbo kit. It is basically an exhaust-driven air compressor that forces massive amounts of air inside the combustion chamber. The turbocharger will work in unison with the intercooler and the cold air intakes to help the motor churn out maximum amounts of horsepower and torque. Turbochargers can come in a variety of configurations like the single-turbo, twin-turbo, twin-scroll turbo, variable-geometry turbo, and electric turbo. The type of turbocharger should be matched to the capabilities of the motor to avoid engine blow-out. Do you need a new turbocharger? Check out our inventory of top-quality turbochargers only here at Sam’s Motorsports. We offer discounted prices on turbochargers and other turbo components so you can save money on the best name-brand turbo parts.
- Spec-D Tuning 3" Blue Intercooler Piping Kit - Spec-D Tuning IC-KIT-UNV30BL
- Spec-D Tuning 3" Blue Intercooler Piping Kit - Spec-D Tuning IC-KIT-UNV30BL-90
- Fleece Performance Duramax Turbo Thermostat Delete Plug - Fleece Performance FPE-TURBO-THERM
- Spec-D Tuning Blue Intercooler Piping Kit - Spec-D Tuning IC-KIT-UNV25BL-90
- Fleece Performance Duramax S300/S400 Turbo Installation Kit - Fleece Performance FPE-TURBO-INST-KIT-DMAX
- Spec-D Tuning Blue Intercooler Piping Kit - Spec-D Tuning IC-KIT-UNV25BL
- Spec-D Tuning T3 Turbo Heat Blanket - Spec-D Tuning TB-T3BLK
- Fleece Performance Cummins Turbo Drain Tube Kit For 2nd Gen Swaps - Fleece Performance FPE-CTDT-KIT
- Fleece Performance 6.7L includes 2 VGT coolant block off plugs - Fleece Performance FPE-TURBO-INST-KIT-CUMM59
- Fleece Performance Duramax Billet Turbo Resonator Delete Plug - Fleece Performance FPE-RES-04.5-10