AMP Research 6.25" PowerStep Cab Length Black Running Boards - AMP Research 75125-01A
Select Your Vehicle
- Part#: 75125-01A
- Original Price:
- Our Price: $1,449.00
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Availability: Usually ships in 1 day
Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum construction with powder coat finish ensures strength and freedom from corrosion, plus OEM-quality hardware with durable seals ensures long-lasting, smooth operation. Some drilling required for power motor and LED light installation.
- PowerStep Running Boards produced by AMP Research are original factory equipment on some vehicles
- Running boards extend outward when doors are opened, then retract flush underneath the vehicle when doors are closed
- Ideal for off-roading or other use where traditional fixed-in-place running boards may become damaged due to ground clearance issues
- Running boards are triggered automatically when any door on the corresponding side is opened or closed
- Sealed power motors mount directly onto the folding linkage assemblies with ease
- Running boards extend and retract in approximately one second
- Safe for young children because pinch protection sensors will reverse direction of the boards if resistance is detected
- Each side is rated to support 300 pounds
- Comes with a controller module which mounts under hood and wires directly to your battery
- Bushings are sealed for protection against grit and the elements, and require no lubrication
- Die cast aluminum construction and stainless steel pivot pins ensure a lifetime of freedom from corrosion
- Running board surfaces feature a powder coated finish that effectively resists scratches, chips, and discoloration
- Manufactured in the United States
Add the ultimate touch of luxury to your pickup truck or sport utility vehicle with stylish, power-operated running boards that extend outward when you need them, then retract neatly out of sight underneath your vehicle when you don't. AMP Research has engineered and built all fixed and moving PowerStep components to very high standards – so much so that Ford and General Motors offer these very running boards as an OEM factory option on their own vehicles. They are perfect for 4x4 owners who need maximum ground clearance during off-roading and for those who prefer not to alter the original lines of their vehicle with fixed running boards. Whatever the length of your truck's cab, AMP Research offers running boards sized to fit your make and model that achieve an OEM-quality fit.
Mounting brackets with a pivoting design fit easily onto vehicle body mount bolts or existing frame holes. A centralized control module is placed under hood for easy power connection to your vehicle's battery and comes complete with heavy grade wiring that runs through door ajar sensors, then through sill plates after drilling. Once underneath the vehicle, the wiring connects easily to power motors that mount directly onto bracket ends and to LED lights that secure to the vehicle frame with the use of double-sided tape. To ensure moving parts do not become compromised by mud and grit buildup, motors and pivot points are sealed with internal lubrication – making them virtually maintenance-free. Running boards on each side can support up to 300 pounds and textured surfaces give maximum grip, even when covered in mud, ice, snow, or rain.
AMP Research also offers the Extension Arm Kit with four extension pieces that mount between the standard PowerStep mounting brackets and the running boards to create a step height that's two inches closer to the ground. The extension pieces fold out of the way when the boards retract, maintaining a side profile that is flush to the vehicle while providing added convenience for lifted trucks and passengers with difficulties climbing larger steps.
For those that wish to add an elegant touch of brightwork to their running boards, AMP Research offers Stainless Steel Trim Strips in multiple lengths that slide easily onto the front edge of newer style running boards. For those that have older AMP Research running boards of a different shape that is not compatible with these trim strips, the Complete Stainless Steel Trim Upgrade Kit gives you new-style replacement running boards that bolt on easily to existing arm brackets. Replacement LED lights are also available in the event any on your vehicle should become damaged. AMP Research builds all components in the United States and backs them with a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
|Qty Sold:||Sold In Pairs|
|Includes OEM Style Illumination:||Yes|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||5 Year Warranty|
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
AMP Research 6.25" PowerStep Cab Length Black Running Boards 75125-01A is available for the following vehicles:
Please click on next to the vehicle for specific year information.
If this AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards is not exactly what you are looking for to accessories your , please don't give up just yet. Our catalog has huge variety of parts and accessories for your .