Wind buffeting can really annoying, especially on a long trip. And dead bugs can eat right through your paint like a hot knife through butter. So protect your sanity & your paint job, with our line of window deflectors & bug deflectors.
Every time the weather starts to get warm…the bugs come out. And (depending on where you live) that always leads to splattered bugs all over the front of your ride.
Now, those dead critters have acid in their bodies. And that acid gets into the paint, after that dead bug’s had a chance to cook in the hot sun. Needless to say, your paint’s going to get damaged…if you don’t install a bug deflector.
Bug deflectors are aerodynamically designed to catch more bugs than their small size would suggest. So more of your paint stays protected, and less wind drag is created. Plus, bug deflectors are a lot cheaper than a new paint job.
If you’ve got a sunroof, then you’ve no doubt experienced the occasional bug-in-the-hair, or rain in the eye. But if you installed a sunroof deflector, then you wouldn’t have these problems.
Rolling down your windows is great, but that constant rush of air (or rain) that hits you in the face, or directly in the ear..isn’t so great. Now however, you can do something about it.
We have a huge selection of vent visors & side window deflectors that’ll keep the elements at bay, and keep your interior (and hairdo) calm and peaceful.
A car window visor channels the air (and water) away from the front edge of the open window. So you can roll your window all the way down, and the air/rain won’t be hitting you in the face.
Our vent visors / window deflectors are easy to install, and they’ll stay put. Plus, they’re affordable, and they look really cool too.
- 1980 - 1987 GMC C/K Truck AVS Stainless Steel Ventshade Side Window Vent - AVS 12059
- 1980 - 1991 GMC Suburban AVS Stainless Steel Vent Shade Side Window Vent - AVS 14049
- 1980 - 1987 Chevrolet C/K Truck AVS Smoke Ventvisor Side Window Vent - AVS 94049
- 2019 - 2021 Chevrolet Silverado AVS Low Profile Aeroskin Smoke Hood Protector - AVS 322168
- 1987 - 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria AVS Stainless Steel Vent Shade Side Window Vent - AVS 14088
- 1981 - 1984 Chevrolet G-Series AVS Smoke Front Aerovisor Side Window Vent - AVS 95032
- 1980 - 1996 Oldsmobile 98 AVS Stainless Steel Vent Shade Side Window Vent - AVS 14112
- 2019 - 2021 Chevrolet Silverado EGR Smoke In-Channel Front Window Visors - EGR 571661
- 1990 - 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse AVS Smoke Ventvisor Side Window Vent - AVS 92109
- 2013 - 2021 Dodge Ram AVS Low Profile Aeroskin LightShield Black Hood Protector With LED - AVS 753051