Air Filters - Universal Fit
Replacing the original equipment air filter is one of the easiest and least expensive things you can do to get more performance and economy from your car or truck. A lifetime-reusable air filter increases power, prolongs engine life and improves fuel economy.
Most OE filters are made of paper, or more precisely wood pulp, that is bonded together and formed into pleats. The passages through the typical paper air filter are very small in order to filter and trap dirt. But these small orifices also restrict air flow. As these passages become clogged with dirt, air flow is further restricted. With a paper air filter, your engine is slowly strangled, with a concurrent reduction in performance and fuel economy.
Aftermarket universal fit air filters are designed for a wide array of applications. Most designs are equipped with a simple clamp-on design and malleable flanges to achieve the perfect fit. Universal fit air filters are equipped with a washable and reusable air filter media and are designed to allow maximum airflow. When shopping for a universal fit air filter, you should consider the offset diameter of the air intake and the installation angle so you can choose between an oval straight, round straight, round tapered cone filter, or dual flange design. Sam’s Motorsports is home to a wide array of universal fit air filters for any type of domestic or import car, truck, or SUV.
- Injen SuperNano-Web Blue Air Filter - Injen X-1089-BB
- K&N Round Tapered Universal X-Stream Clamp-On Air Filter - K&N RX-4010
- Weapon-R Secret Weapon Air Filter - Weapon-R 710-110-112
- Injen SuperNano-Web Blue Air Filter - Injen X-1058-BB
- K&N Tapered Conical Universal Clamp-On Air Filter - K&N RC-9710
- K&N Round Tapered Universal Clamp-On Air Filter - K&N RC-9950
- AEM Round DryFlow Air Filter - AEM 21-2058DK
- AEM Round DryFlow Air Filter - AEM 21-2025DK
- K&N Round Tapered Universal X-Stream Clamp-On Air Filter - K&N RX-4130-1
- AEM Oval Tapered DryFlow Air Filter - AEM 21-2258DK