Every time the weather starts to get warm…the bugs come out. And (depending on where you live) that always leads to splattered bugs all over the front of your ride.
Now, those dead critters have acid in their bodies. And that acid gets into the paint, after that dead bug’s had a chance to cook in the hot sun. Needless to say, your paint’s going to get damaged…if you don’t install a bug deflector.
Bug deflectors are aerodynamically designed to catch more bugs than their small size would suggest. So more of your paint stays protected, and less wind drag is created. Plus, bug deflectors are a lot cheaper than a new paint job.
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru Outback EGR No-Drill Superguard Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 306291
- 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier EGR No-Drill AeroWrap Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 394991
- EGR No-Drill AeroWrap Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 391191
- AVS Smoke Bugflector II Stone Deflector - AVS 25264
- EGR No-Drill Superguard Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 301241
- AVS Clear Bugflector II Hood Deflector - AVS 25739-C
- WeatherTech Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector - WeatherTech 50181
- EGR No-Drill Superguard Smoke Hood Shield - EGR 301191
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738022
- AVS Smoke Carflector Bug Deflector - AVS 20674