Every time the weather starts to get warm…the bugs come out. And (depending on where you live) that always leads to splattered bugs all over the front of your ride.
Now, those dead critters have acid in their bodies. And that acid gets into the paint, after that dead bug’s had a chance to cook in the hot sun. Needless to say, your paint’s going to get damaged…if you don’t install a bug deflector.
Bug deflectors are aerodynamically designed to catch more bugs than their small size would suggest. So more of your paint stays protected, and less wind drag is created. Plus, bug deflectors are a lot cheaper than a new paint job.
- 2007 - 2008 Acura MDX AVS Smoke Bugflector II Hood Deflector - AVS 25852
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738022
- AVS Aeroskin Smoke Hood Deflector - AVS 322163
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738096
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738051
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738085
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738075
- AVS Smoke Bugflector II Stone Deflector - AVS 25264
- Lund Chrome Hood Defender - Lund 738087
- Lund Smoke Hood Defender - Lund 538051