If the product you purchased included a core deposit charge please follow the instructions below:
- Carefully open the product that has been sent to you.
Note: You will need to reuse that box to return the core and receive your deposit back.
- Inspect the product and be sure it meets your satisfaction.
- Remove all items from the box.
- Locate the the core return information slip inside the box, or contact us for instructions.
- Place the fully assembled product to be returned directly in the box and seal it with tape for shipment.
Note: Product cores returned that are not fully assembled, or are not the unit that was removed from the vehicle, will void the core deposit and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Once the box is sealed properly for shipment, place the plastic packing slip (with shipping label inside) over the label that was used to ship the package to you.
- Please use your local UPS or FedEx services to return the product to the address provided to you.
Once we receive and inspect the returned product your deposit will be refunded to your original form of payment.
Exceptions & Exclusions
- Freight, international & non-continental US core returns are accepted, however coordination of return shipping is the responsibility of the client.
- Some manufacturers request the core back within a short time window, usually within 30 calendar days.
Still Need Help?
Our Customer Support Is Here To Help